- ticket title
- In a world of digital natives…
- Educational websites
- A&M-Central Texas recognizes legacy alumni from ATU’s first graduating class
- Central Texas College Speech Team wins season opener
- Local gym seeks to prevent assault on women
- Kwik Kar offers Car Care Clinic
- PET ADOPTION CENTRAL
- New shows open at Mayborn Science Theater
- Marksmen Firearms Celebrates One Year of Business
- Mama Fu’s Opens Doors to Newest Killeen Location
Harker Heights Evening Star
331 Indian Trail, Suite 103
Harker Heights TX 76548
Send Us An Email!
Established January 1998. Published every Friday in Harker Heights, Texas.
The Harker Heights Evening Star encourages reader contributions.
Deadline for Weddings, Engagements, Announcements, Advertising, Letters to the Editor and all other news items is Tuesday at 5 p.m.
Please mail or bring submissions to Harker Heights Evening Star, 331 Indian Trail Suite 103, Harker Heights, TX 76548.
Readers can also send submissions by fax to (254) 699-1725 or e-mail to email@example.com.
We reserve the right to edit all submissions for brevity and clarity.
Submissions must include the author’s signature, printed name, address, and daytime telephone number.
Letters to the Editor should be no longer than 500 words. They may be condensed for brevity and we reserve the right to edit or reject letters containing objectionable materials or language.
Letters to the Editor and columns written by Evening Star contributors do not necessarily reflect the viewpoints of the Evening Star ownership or its staff.
The goal of the Evening Star is to provide fair and accurate information regarding events and issues of public interest.
Should we make an error, we ask that you contact our editor. Corrections will be made as quickly as possible.
Those with suggestions or comments are encouraged to call Bridget Carlson, Editor at (254) 699-3998.
There are no upcoming events at this time.