- ticket title
- Under the hood: Kwik Kar hosts car care clinic on auto maintenance
- Hill & Wilkinson completes $4 million Harker Heights Central Fire Station renovation
- Q&A with Council Member, Place 2 candidates
- A&M-CENTRAL TEXAS ALUM FINDS FULFILLMENT IN NEW CAREER AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Upcoming Movies 2018
- Spread the Warmth Coat Drive
- Carter Blood Drive held at Chick-Fil-A
- Local farm trying to set World Record
- The Week After Christmas
- CTC nursing students receive pins at ceremony
The Belton Journal/HHES
210 N. Penelope St
Belton TX 76513
Send Us An Email!
Established January 1998. Published every Friday in Harker Heights, Texas.
The Harker Heights Evening Star encourages reader contributions.
Deadline for Weddings, Engagements, Announcements, Advertising, Letters to the Editor and all other news items is Tuesday at 5 p.m.
Please mail or bring submissions to The Belton Journal/HHES, 210 N. Penelope St, Belton, TX 76513.
Readers can also send submissions by fax to (254) 939-2333 or e-mail to email@example.com.
We reserve the right to edit all submissions for brevity and clarity.
Submissions must include the author’s signature, printed name, address, and daytime telephone number.
Letters to the Editor should be no longer than 500 words. They may be condensed for brevity and we reserve the right to edit or reject letters containing objectionable materials or language.
Letters to the Editor and columns written by Evening Star contributors do not necessarily reflect the viewpoints of the Evening Star ownership or its staff.
The goal of the Evening Star is to provide fair and accurate information regarding events and issues of public interest.
Should we make an error, we ask that you contact our editor. Corrections will be made as quickly as possible.
Those with suggestions or comments are encouraged to call Kierra Pixler, Editor at (254) 939-5754.